Station Buffet | Privacy
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised emails. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
(3) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates).
What we do with your information
We do not share, sell or distribute email addresses we receive.
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
(1) You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to privacy@stationbuffetcom. Please ensure you type "update" in the subject line of your email.
(2) You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org Type "No Marketing" in the subject line and then the following in the main text:-
your full name
your postal address, including postcode
your email address
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
Alternatively, you can post your request to the address in (3) below.
(3) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to Station Buffet to cover our administration costs:-
Customer Services (Data Subject Request)
The Station Buffet
YO15 3 EP
Site hosted by Web Merchant Services
© copyright 2001 - 2009 Station Buffet